Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- www.twitter.com (Make sure you set up your Twitter account asap)
- www.FitBizOnTwitter.com (Make sure you follow Fitness Business Television on Twitter!)
- www.ClubSolutionsMagazine.com (A fantastic, and free, health club magazine)
- Health Club Marketing with GymSuccess.com (In my completely biased opinion, the most complete resource center for gyms)
- www.Twellow.com (A killer resource that lets you find people in your market who are using Twitter)
You’re pretty sure you should be discounting memberships for family members, but how much should you discount? Should you discount at all? I go over a few scenarios for you that will help you determine the best pricing for your additional family members who join.
Twitter is the new hotness. Whether you love it or hate it, it doesn’t really matter. I can’t stand Twitter to be perfectly honest with you, but I know that fitness professionals are using it. For you the fitness business owner, you have thousands of people in your market who use Twitter every day. You need to find these people and get them to listen to what you have to say with this week’s Killer Resource.
Overcoming objections can sometimes be tough, but the worst of all is “I want to think about it”. No one likes to hear that objection. But it’s not as difficult to overcome as you might believe. Follow my instructions and you will certainly help your chances of increasing the close rate on prospects with this objection.
Don’t forget to leave a helpful comment for other viewers. Not only will Google notice your website URL you put in the space provided below, you will also receive the book from my library mentioned on the show!
And always remember…What would Curtis do?