Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- www.fiverr.com (what can you find someone to do for five dollars?)
- Curtis Mock SEO Cheat Sheet (PDF download to give your web person to help with SEO)
- Club Solutions Magazine (Subscribe to the industry’s best magazine!)
- Health Club Marketing with GymSuccess.com, the most complete resource center for gyms)
- www.odesk.com (Great site where you can hire outsourced help for cheap)
Hide your wives, hide your kids, hide your husband…it’s Curtis in tight pants! Enjoy the new intro. It was a lot of fun to do and only cost $150 if you ever decide to do something like that…not sure why you would…not sure why I would…but I did.
Setting goals for your staff is so incredibly important to the success of your fitness business, and I lay out a simple system to make sure you are inspecting what you expect.
I LOVE outsourcing. Don’t get me wrong…nothing makes me prouder than being an American, but by golly there are some countries that are tickled pink to get $3/hour for your mindless work. Which gives you more expendable income to get taxed on…so it balances out.
Who really understands Google? Just when I think I have them figured out, they go and screw with me by changing things. But there are some things that remain standard SEO procedures, and they can be found in the SEO cheatsheet above.
Corporate gym memberships. Sometimes it’s a long arduous process, unless you begin by implementing this episode’s simple and powerful corporate fitness marketing strategy.
As always your thoughts are appreciated. Please leave a comment below that will benefit the other viewers AND will get you noticed by Google. Enjoy the show!