Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- www.GymMarketing.com (Fitness Marketing Group: The best damn health club marketing company period)
- www.HealthClubProfile.com (A direct link to a free health club consultation with Fitness Marketing Group)
- www.EmailSlideup.com (The cool sign up form you see slide into place at the bottom of www.fitbiz.tv)
- Health Club Marketing with GymSuccess.com, the most complete resource center for gyms
- www.TubeMogul.com (A killer resource that submits a video to dozens of video sites automatically)
So you have a website, and it has a newsletter subscription form on it….then why isn’t anyone signing up for it?? You know that you have information that will help them, and you also know that if you can communicate with your prospects and clients on a regular basis, they are likely to start paying you, or KEEP paying you. I explain a few ways to get more subscribers.
Youtube is king of videos…Or is it? Youtube might be the largest video sharing site, but there are dozens of others. Learn how to submit your video to dozens of video sharing sites in the same amount of time it takes to upload to youtube!
The age old dilemma. Should your staff wear uniforms? They want to wear cargo shorts and flip flops, you’re happy in blue jeans and a hat. But what do your members and clients expect? There is definitely a happy medium between business casual, and beach casual, and that is what I recommend your staff to wear. I share my thoughts on what is the best way for your staff to dress while at the gym.
As always your thoughts are appreciated. Please leave a comment below that will benefit the other viewers AND will get you noticed by Google. Enjoy the show!