Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- www.ClubSolutionsMagazine.com (health club industry magazine subscription)
- www.JillianMichaels.com (Great example of someone branding themselves)
- www.EmailSlideup.com (A resource that captures more email addresses from website visitors)
- Health club marketing with GymSuccess.com
- www.google.com/addurl (Get your fitness business recognized by Google)
- www.siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit (Get your fitness business recognized by Yahoo)
- www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx (Get your fitness business recognized by MSN Bing)
- www.dmoz.com (A great resource to get indexed by the search engines faster)
It never ceases to amaze me the lack of customer service, and the abundance of missed opportunities people have for making sales. But you won’t have to worry about that if you’re the owner of the Gate Station in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. They have their front desk staff trained according to a system and fitness business owners can learn a lot from the lady I came in contact with this week.
If you’re competing against other trainers in your facility, you need to be able to stand out from the crowd. Branding yourself and becoming a local celebrity personal trainer is hands down the best way to differentiate yourself.
It’s hard enough to get people to visit your website, even harder to convince them to give up their contact information in the short time they spend there. This week’s killer resource will immediately increase the number of prospects opting into your list.
Google is tough to figure out. I don’t even think Google knows how to get ranked on Google they’ve made it so complicated. But to get on the process of being ranked, you need to let Google know you exist. In the show I share 6 resources to speed up the process.
Don’t forget to leave a helpful comment and you will receive the book I present on the show!
Enjoy the show!
Dedicated to Your Success…