Websites and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- www.ask500people.com (A website that allows you to conduct surveys from random unbiased people)
- www.ProgradeClub.com (A nutritional supplement line created by fitness professionals, for fitness professionals)
- www.TemplateMonster.com (Inexpensive and high quality website templates)
- Health club marketing with GymSuccess.com
- www.TryClicktale.com (an amazing resource that lets you watch your web visitors in action)
- www.Gmail.com (the best damn email program in the land)
I’m giving away my personal library!
I bought a Kindle to replace my massive amount of books at my house. And I thought I’d give away a gift to my amazing viewers each week. So the person who posts the most helpful, thought provoking, or just plain interesting comment below, I will send you a book from my library!
Selling memberships is getting more and more difficult each year. Increased competition, price wars, down economy, etc. haven’t help our cause much. So instead of trying the same methods, lets mix up our fitness sales strategies a bit. You’ll find in this episode a very cool way (backed by “loads” of research) to sell more at your fitness business.
Not all fitness businesses are created equal. Some require a little different fitness marketing approach as well as an overall different approach to running the business as a whole. A spa and fitness center combo can be tricky…hopefully not anymore!
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to sit and watch over the shoulder of all of your fitness website visitors? Well now you can! This week’s killer resource takes voyeurism to a whole new level.
Gmail is to my life as a strip club is to my uncle. I just can’t get enough of it. There are so many unbelievable features (talking about Gmail, not the stripper) available in Gmail. You just wait until you experience the power of a real email system. It will blow your mind.
I finish this show in a fun mood. It’s the New Year and I had on my dancing shoes….and I have been known to cut a little rug in my day, albeit a really awkward rug. So enjoy my New Years dancing, dedicated to you. I wish you the most amazing 2010.
Don’t forget to leave a helpful comment and you will receive the book I present on the show!
Enjoy the show!
Dedicated to Your Success…